Saturday 20 June 2009

The Big French Fancy

I was actually so excited when I saw this! A huge fan of French Fancies, I recently heard that the wonderful people at Mr Kipling have gone futher to make 'The Big French Fancy'. It turns out they've been available since November. How could I have let that happen.
Ok, the covering is sugarpaste and not fondant, but I can forgive that. The only bad news is that I've no reason to buy one for weeks, and it really is too big to eat on your own (serves 10). That is of course assuming anyone finds out..




It comes in pink and yellow.

4 comments:

Siobhán said...

oh that looks lovely!! I don't think it's available down South though.. I haven't seen it yet. :D

cakedecorator said...

Oh wow, I have to try this! I haven't had fondant fancies for years, you're right though it is a bit of a shame if the outside icing is sugarpaste, but then I guess sugarpaste is cheaper than proper warmed fondant!!
Hmmmm making myself hungry!
Cake decorator

Unknown said...

Love the blog and the cakes look deadly. What better to enjoy with your cake than a nice coffee or tea. i really liked the new information on coffee and tea, an available shop, expert advice and top coffee making tips.Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

r4 dsi

Unknown said...

Love the blog and the cakes look deadly. What better to enjoy with your cake than a nice coffee or tea. i really liked the new information on coffee and tea, an available shop, expert advice and top coffee making tips.Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

r4 dsi